Welcome to New Beginnings
SILENT AUCTION AND DESSERT RECEPTION
Join us to raise funds to benefit New Beginnings Women's Association! Don't miss it, Dorothy will be there!7pm Friday, June 19thMission Alliance Church, Mission BC34203 Dewdney Trunk Road
New Beginnings Women’s Association is a registered non-profit organization for at risk women and children located in the San Quintin valley of Baja California, Mexico, approximately 175 miles south of the San Diego border. We opened in 2011 to help women in our area who wish to transform their lives.
New Beginnings provides women and children with an alternative to the devastating prostitution, drug addiction, and abuse cycle. We provide a safe and loving environment in our group home where residents receive food, clothing, medical attention, counseling, and tutoring. We help women heal, discover their value and purpose in life, and gain self-confidence. We encourage and empower them to pursue restoration and restructuring of their families.
New Beginnings opens doors to women who have never had choices, giving them options and the power to take control of their lives. Throughout all of efforts and ministry, our overlying vision is to see women and children experience the restoring love of Jesus Christ.
We Accomplish Our Vision by:
- Developing gifts and talents
- Teaching personal responsibility, respect for authority and accountability
- Partnering with community businesses to provide on-the-job training
- Providing food, shelter and clothing
- Teaching life skills (basic schooling, English, applied skills)
- Providing personal hygiene training
- Teaching nutrition
- Group devotions, Bible study and Christian community